[support] multi user blog

Armin Medosch armin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 07:42:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a related but even more simple question: how can a posting,
a blog or story, have more than one authors? It does not help that
other people can change an entry afterwards, it would be good to allow multiple
authors in the first place. We are starting up something which is aiming at
 becoming more like a freewheeling peer reviewed journal and often people write papers
together

regards
Armin