[support] multi user blog

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 19 11:30:59 UTC 2007

Quoting Armin Medosch <armin at easynet.co.uk>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a related but even more simple question: how can a posting,
> a blog or story, have more than one authors? It does not help that
> other people can change an entry afterwards, it would be good to
> allow multiple
> authors in the first place. We are starting up something which is aiming at
> becoming more like a freewheeling peer reviewed journal and often
> people write papers
> together

I saw CCK mentioned but you can also use taxonomy (category) for this.
Create a vocabulary container of publication-id (single entry) and
another of author (multiple entry).  Create a content type journal and
associate the two vocabulary containers.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/