[support] Custom menu theming

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Wed Sep 19 13:17:45 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 16:07:05 sander-martijn wrote:
> It depends on what styling you need to do.  You can do a lot with css
> and should try that route first.  You can figure out which css to add or
> alter by viewing source and seeing which classes and ids are being
> used.  You likely only have to edit functions if the menu is showing the
> wrong elements, for example if it is showing children that you don't
> want shown.  If it's presnting the correct elements but in the wrong way
> you can probably fix it with css.

OK, thanks for your suggestions. Drupal renders the code like this:

<ul class="menu">
</ul>

So, I have to edit the menu and leaf classes in css. However, if I want to go
further, how do I have access to the menu structure through PHP?
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)