[support] Newbie with Drupal

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Wed Sep 19 13:29:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

There are a lot of modules already built to do many of the things you need:
http://drupal.org/project/Modules

If you're sure it's not out there and that it can't be done using some
of the generalized functionality provided by things such as CCK,
taxonomy, views etc, then this is the API reference you are looking for:
http://api.drupal.org/
http://drupal.org/node/326

Reynier Perez Mira wrote:

> Hi every:
>
> As the message title said Im newbie using Drupal. I need to develop
> some functionalities (formerly know as modules I think) but I need a
> API downloable docs. Exists this possibility?
>

> Cheers and thanks in advance
>
> PS: Exists any Spanish list?
>

> Salu2
>
> *Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira*
>
> *Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas*

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
www.sander-martijn.com <http://www.sander-martijn.com>