[support] Page with two Sections

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:46:03 UTC 2007

> Make each box (not the pages) a separate node with it's own content.

I am using this approach and it's 95% done. I made a new content type,
let's call it box and then I made a page. The page is PHP code which
fetches the correct box nodes from the DB and displays them.

The page in question is setup like a FAQ where at the top are the
questions, each with a link to the answer. The answers are on the same
page. I thus loop through the result set twice, once to generate the
links and once to generate the answers. OK, I could store the answers in
a variable in the first loop and print at the end, agreed.

My question is, however, regarding the body text of my box nodes. I am
fetching it thusly:

$result5 = db_query("SELECT body from node_revisions where nid =
".$row->nid.";");

which works, but it returns the raw text, without the <p> tags added. Is
there a Drupal function that will add them in for me?

I thought about using contemplate for this, but I don't know how I could
do it because I need to loop through the result set twice, or at the
least, present the data twice.

Any ideas are appreciated. :)

Thanks.