[support] Custom menu theming

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 20 21:55:48 UTC 2007

OK, continuing the thread (although not completely relevant to the initial
post), I've successfully themed the menu as I see fit. Now, I want to include
a block.tpl.php file to theme blocks. The code I put inside is:

class="blocktbl">

However, now the menu has disappeared and the block appears empty in the
menu's position. If I rename block.tpl.php to something else, the menu
appears again.

I don't want the menu to appear inside a block and I want it to have the style
I set it. What happens when I put block.tpl.php in the game?

Thanks.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)