[support] forum posting to email

John Callahan diodata at UDel.Edu
Fri Sep 21 14:00:35 UTC 2007

I thought this would be an easy question but I can't seem to find the
answer.  Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords....

I am using Drupal 5.2.    I have created a few forums into which any
registered user can post forum topics.  What I would like is that for
each posting (such as new forum topics or comments to forum topics) to
have an email sent to all registered users.  Can that be done?   Can you
force an email to just one email address with any new forum post?

I have already setup mailhandler to post to a forum any emails sent to a
certain email address.  But the other way is just as important.
(similar functionality to Google Groups, etc...)   Thanks for any help
you can provide!

- John

FYI, I've read that in 4.7, I could have used mailhandler + listhandler
to do the job, but listhandler does not have a 5.x version.