[support] Increase News Items to 10 in Panels

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Sat Sep 22 21:04:01 UTC 2007

Hello Michael,

When I go to admin/build/block, I don't see any blocks to set News
Category Latest Items to 10.

Here's the exact path I'm following
1. Go to admin/build/panels
2. Click Add tab
3. Choose a layout
4. Type test/panel in Path
5. In the Add content legend, next to Block, select News Category Latest
Items. Clock Add Block. Click Save
I think this Block is not what we see in admin/build/block
6. This redirects to admin/build/panels. I click the test/panel to go to
the new panel page. I see only 5 news items there.

How can I increase this to 10?

--
With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S