[support] Increase News Items to 10 in Panels

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Mon Sep 24 13:18:18 UTC 2007

Hello Michael,

How would I know if 'News Category Latest Items' is a view? I am not
using any View item. 'News Category Latest Items' seems to be a feature
of Panels. I only know that the 'News Category Latest Items' are the
last five updated news items from all the aggregated sources. I am
clueless on how to increase the news items to 10 in a Panel.

Abdu Rahiman wrote:
> What is your News Category Latest
>
> If 'News Category Latest' is a view item goto views and change Nodes per
> Block to 10.
>

>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> When I go to admin/build/block, I don't see any blocks to set News
>> Category Latest Items to 10.
>>
>> Here's the exact path I'm following
>> 1. Go to admin/build/panels
>> 2. Click Add tab
>> 3. Choose a layout
>> 4. Type test/panel in Path
>> 5. In the Add content legend, next to Block, select News Category Latest
>> Items. Clock Add Block. Click Save
>> I think this Block is not what we see in admin/build/block
>> 6. This redirects to admin/build/panels. I click the test/panel to go to
>> the new panel page. I see only 5 news items there.
>>
>> How can I increase this to 10?
>>
>> Michael Prasuhn wrote:
>>
>>> Go to admin->build->block and then click on the configure link next to
>>> the block you want to change.
>>>
>>> -Mike

>>> Michael Prasuhn
>>> mike at mikeyp.net