[support] http > https redirect

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 24 13:24:37 UTC 2007

Securepages doesn't work properly.  It's actually exactly the same
problem I see with my apache directives - when redirecting back from
https it results in an endless loop of redirects, resulting in apache
reporting "this page is redirecting in a way that will never resolve" -
or maybe it's firefox that gives up I can't remember.

And I've seen the other post, but I definitely am not going down the
multi-site path for one page.  That's like killing a cockroach with a
shotgun.