[support] Node reference options guidance

Thomas G. Willis tom.willis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:02:25 UTC 2007

Well, I'm either so LEET that I'm beyond help, or no one cares.

Either way I ended up having to write my own module basically combining the
cck textfield and the cck nodereference to get the functionality my customer
wanted.

It wasn't that hard actually considering I have no idea where the cck api
developers guide is.

So, in case someone else needs something similar. I offer my stupid module
for usage purposes. :)

I figured I'd just create a page, because I'll probably have more over time.

http://tomwillis.sonicdiscord.com/drupal_modules.html

Thomas G. Willis

--
Thomas G. Willis