[support] how to modify css for a default/core module for 1 site on a multi-site setup

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:04:28 UTC 2007

I need to modify some styles in book.css to fix a view for just one site.
The book.css file is in the core part of the drupal files, not in the
individual theme. The views theme wizard doesn't do the code for this type
of view yet. If I make a new file like mytheme_book.css, where do I put it
and how do I tell the theme to include it and override the other one?

--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide