[support] Target audience when creating new node

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Wed Sep 26 13:59:30 UTC 2007

By default any posts made from the group home page using the group block there will automatically be targetted to that group.

Otherwise, go to administer->organic groups->organic groups configuration and under 'Node authoring form' on that page you can set options for audience targetting.

-Mike

Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net
mikeyp.phone at gmail.com phone