[support] turn debug on?

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Sep 27 01:01:56 UTC 2007

Thanks - I know those.  In this case I'm not looking to see error
messages on the screen - I've already eliminated errors.  And web
developer and firebug are client side tools.  What I want is to trace
what's happening on the app when there are no errors but things are
still not happening as expected.  It's clear that drupal already has it
built in - I'm just looking to find out how to turn it on.