[support] Organic groups

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:25:40 UTC 2007

You can set a custom content type to be the group home page, that is what I
did. If you need it by role, could you use views or panels to create the
custom front pages?

No idea about localization.

Jean Gazis

On 9/26/07, Shyamala <shyamala at netlinkindia.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I need to use Organic groups and subgroups for a drupal project. Need
> customised frontpages for different roles and for different groups.
> Frontpage module doesnt seem to work? Any insites?
>
> I am also unable to use localisation module with og. Search doesnot result
> in any answers?
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Shyamala

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide