[support] turn debug on?

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Sep 27 13:13:59 UTC 2007

Yeah I found that this morning - I've tried the long list of possible
solutions - deleting references from the systems and variables tables,
deleting the devel tables, empty cache tables, run cron.php.  still not
working.

Honestly the attitude of the maintainers of this module is pretty awful.
  They're claiming that a warning on the main page is all that is needed
and that they shouldn't have to fix the module since it's a bug in zend.
  Well I was under a crunch last night and quickly and wrongly assumed
it was a zend related module - knowing that i had installed no such
module I went forward.  This module should not allow itself to be
installed if the wrong version of zend is present, or as some suggested
should disable the buggy functionality.  now my site is hosed and none
of the prescribed solutions are helping.

The only positive thing about this is that I have a dev environment and
installed it on there.  I feel really bad for those that are like me
only days from launch, install this to debug a problem with a module
someone else has stopped maintaining but only have one instance so lose
everything.  always run at least two (preferably 3) instances of any
site in development.

damn.
.s