[support] turn debug on?

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Sep 27 15:27:37 UTC 2007

Yeah I found a thread on it - it's not comnpatible with certain version
of zend optimizer, shipped with php 5.  But instead of fixing the module
so that it doesn't install on those versions or disables the little bit
of functionality that depends on it, they say it's not their fault and
you should update zend (not an option for everyone, especially not
people on shared hosts which is where my dev env is) and closed the
issue by putting a warning on the main page.  Not a very professional
approach IMHO, but heck I've only been programming for a decade and a
half - what do I know?

.s