[support] CCK - Content types with lots of fields

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Thu Sep 27 15:49:50 UTC 2007

Hello, Jeff,

Three options I'd look at, in this order:

http://drupal.org/project/cck_fieldgroup_tabs

http://drupal.org/project/wizard -- this will need some development
attention, but would be an amazing module to have working cleanly

http://drupal.org/project/pageroute -- this might not be your exact use
case, because this provides a path to create multiple nodes.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald