[support] Wikitools

Ian Elwood ian at corpwatch.org
Thu Sep 27 17:26:38 UTC 2007

Hrm, I am logged in as administrator, and I went down the list of
permissions.  The only ones unchecked are

use PHP for block visibility
administer filters
submit latitude/longitude

plus everything in the masquerade module, everything in the path module
and everything in the subscriptions module.

I am turning on the administer filters module because it has the word
filter in it, but I don't think that is it.

--ian--