[support] Wikitools

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Sep 27 19:35:23 UTC 2007

Administer filters is part of what controls the ability to change the
"filter" associated with a piece of content.  If you want to always be
able to change the filter, then you need to have this privilege.

Alternatively you can "reconfigure the filter" in administer filters to
use different settings.  Wikitools should be one of those filters, and
it may or may not behave well with others.

Hope that's clearer than mud.... :).