[support] RE : RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: "Allowed memory size ....exhausted......"

Raf Raf rafyven at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 27 23:42:37 UTC 2007

ok, I identified the problem : it's the link module of cck.
because when I do a test  with  another  field  - simple text  field - it's ok, no white screen after submiting.

how can I resolve it ? I need links for my content.

Raf Raf <rafyven at yahoo.fr> a écrit : I do everything :
- empty the cache,
- increase the memory in the  files,
- check the good configuration with  systeminfo, line memory_value =30

and I have this white screen when I add content in the link field.

what's happen ? there is some experience or documentation about it ?
I'm going crazy with this.

raf

  Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail --