[support] Book: There must be a better way

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Sep 28 03:51:55 UTC 2007

Cog Rusty / 07.9.28 / 11:01 PM wrote:

>But I see that this is not what you are looking for. Perhaps the
>Outline module (http://drupal.org/project/outline) which supports
>different node types for the top level books (and any node types
>inside the book)..

Yes!  Thank you!  This seems to work exactly the way I was looking for,
except I am getting the error all over the places:

warning: Error parsing sites/all/modules/outline/outline.info on line 4
in /includes/module.inc on line 195.

I have been googling around if there is any info on this but to no avail
so far.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>