[support] Image assist problem - needs assistance

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Sep 28 04:30:35 UTC 2007

I screwed up.  I installed image_assist 5.x-1.4 on Drupal5.2and now I
can't insert image inline.  The code is incomplete, namely it drops img
tag all together, including the path.  I should had stayed with 1.1 (or
was it 1.0?).

So, I installed 5.x-1.x-dev on my local server.  Yes, I followed the
detailed instruction.  Now thickbox interferes image browser.  Pretty
exciting, but totally useless.

I need to go back to working version.  I have all the module tar files
backed up.  My question is if it is OK to install older version, or will
this screw up the database?  Any help would be appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>