[support] Image assist problem - needs assistance

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Sep 28 14:56:42 UTC 2007

The answer is possibly.  The way to tell for sure is to look in the
.install file and look at the code in it.  If they don't alter table
structure then you're good to go.  If theres an update_(SOMENUMBER) hook
that's in the new module that isn't in the old one, then the structure
of the database may have changed.

I don't think it will be true for a module like image_assist, cause I
don't think it stores any data in the database, but you'd be wise to
check.