[support] Simplenews question

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Sep 30 00:59:08 UTC 2007

Albert,

It seems like the "enewsletter" module would be perfect. But it isn't
done and the last commit was from November of last year. I've tried
emailing the creator but didn't get any response from him.

http://drupal.org/project/enewsletter

I like Neils ideas, quite clever on the customizing.

Here is something else I'm looking into:

http://zookoda.com/

I've done some initial testing and it's good but needs some tweaking.
They provide a tagging system to help create a template with exactly
what you want. And the most important thing is that it didn't have any
trouble bringing in data from Drupal generated RSS feeds. Once nice
feature is that you can rearrange the order of the articles that were
brought in via the feed, or arbitrarily delete any of them.

Looks pretty nifty, and it's free!

Report back,

Shai
http://content2zero.com