[support] two basic questions

Raf Raf rafyven at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 30 16:36:46 UTC 2007

hello

my first question is about removing a modules : I have to desactivate it in the list's modules, and delete the folder in the modules's archive ?

the second : I create 2 views, wonderful in firefox, adding content, refresh, new content, list of content.
In Internet Explorer, nothing of nothing, just the title of the view. I try  to refresh the  cache of IE, nada.  There is an adjustment to do in drupal ?

thank's

raf