[support] Best practices for mobile sites in Drupal

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sun Sep 30 19:45:21 UTC 2007

The document header in your page template can call up a different
stylesheet for your mobile visitors. Something like

Aside from your basic semantic structuring (and avoiding table-based
layouts), there are css practices that can help. See http://
www.alistapart.com/articles/pocket/ for some tips.

One wrinkle in all this: My understanding is that Safari in the
iPhone does not honor mobile stylesheets. Go figure.

Hope this is helpful.

Laura