[support] Permissions Shot After Upgrade To 5.7

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 15:15:48 UTC 2008

I just upgraded a site to 5.7 this weekend, and all my access
permissions are hosed.  I followed all the instructions for doing the
upgrade as best I can tell.  I've tried re-saving everything, but
nothing seems to work.  For instance, I"m using Menu Per Role to control
access to some menu items,and restricting them to certain roles.  Now,
however, the menu items are visible to the anonymous user, which is not
good for the organization.  I've tried re-saving all the settings, but
to no avail.  I'm having similar issues with menu items for views, where
they are restricted to certain roles.  How do I go about fixing this?

Thanks.

Steve