[support] views question

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Wed Apr 2 04:24:04 UTC 2008

Thank you larry, I was beginning to think I wouldn't get a response.
The option of random probably won't please the client, but at least it's
a start.  And if they're not happy with that and want to select an
image, at least I know where to start - I would imagine adding a cck
field for selecting the image and then using a theme function for the
view would be a combination that could work.

.s