[support] creating content via email. only mailhandler?

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Wed Apr 2 13:19:32 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'd like allow users of my website to write their blog directly via email.
Unfortunately, I can't use mailhandler, because my host provider don't want to install some php libraries (I can receive email but there isn't any support for iso8559-1, utf8 etc), so I receive a php error.
Do you know of other modules that are able to receive email and convert it to node?
Thanks.

--
Simone Dal Maso.
Tutti i miei progetti: