[support] Suggest a name module

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:20:14 UTC 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.  I thought about the poll module, but from my
understanding I'd have to enter a set of names and allow the users to choose
from the list of selected names.  I'd like to allow the user to suggest any
name they want, and then a tally kept of how many times each name is
suggested, and rank the suggestions in descending order.

Any ideas?