[support] creating mailing list with drupal

peeyush gulati peeyushgulati at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:01:12 UTC 2008

Hi

Please correct me if i am diverting from the question. Are you asking about
creation of mailing list in drupal.
I believe it can be dont from contact form i have done it for my portal. It
can have various contact forms specific to users also and which can have
multiple address.

Like if i create a form which sends a mail to all the developers so any one
who posts some thing on that mailing list or specificly if he mails that on
the mailing list through the contact form the mail will go to all.

I hope you were trying to get an answer for the same.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:

> Quoting Simone Dal Maso <simone.dalmaso at juvox.it>:
>
> > Hi, only a little question:
> > I see many modules about mailing list, but, is drupal able to run a
> > mailing list itself?
> > If yes, how?
> > thanks.
> >

> The closest you'll come to is http://drupal.org/project/mailman_manager
> which interfaces to the third party application mailman and suggests
> that in combination with some other modules listed on the project page
> can come close to Yahoo!Groups and Google Groups.
>

> Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
> -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/

Thanks and Regards
Peeyush Gulati