[support] close down access to one form

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Fri Apr 4 15:32:14 UTC 2008

I have a bunch of webforms.  Most of them can be edited and have the
results viewed by editors.  One of them I need to close down access to
only another role for those things because it stores cc info.  I
specifically set the form's access to control so only that new role has
edit and delete permissions and editor and other roles only have view
checked.  However, when I log in as an editor I can still view the
results and edit the form.  Am I missing something here?