[support] quiz module

Jim Akpokoto gmukoro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:38:49 UTC 2008

Hi Tracy,
I  received your e-mail but I do not know what you want from me. With
regards to the PHPedu module, I have installed the package and it's
really good.
As of today, I have not been  able  to locate a drupal-hosting company
to host my site.
Please be specific as to what  you want  me to do.

Thanks
greg