[support] Adding Block in a page

tsk1979 web at tanveer.in
Tue Apr 8 10:25:43 UTC 2008

I was googling for how to post a block in a page, can came across some php
code
<?php
$block = module_invoke('couloir_slideshow1', 'block', 'view', 1);
print $block['content'];
?>

The aim is to show the slideshow in a page/story

But its not working. I checked the slideshow standalone, and it works,
however in the block it does not.
I also don't under stand the "number" after 'view'. What is that supposed to
mean?

As of now, If I enable this block as a sidebar or something similar etc.,
this works, but within a page/story its not working.