[support] duplicating emails, why?

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Thu Apr 10 15:33:51 UTC 2008

Well, I don't know if I'll be able to explain this.
I have two modules,  the logwatcher and the notify.
Logwatcher send reports about log of my website, while notify send updated contents via email.
The problem is that for the first 4 5 days, it is ok.
Then, I and other users start receive 2 copies of the same email.
But now I'm starting receive 3 copies of log! I think the problem is with cron, because  these modules use cron to send email, have you any idea how could you help me?
Thanks.