[support] Removing Modules

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Tue Apr 22 12:58:35 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I've not removed any modules in awhile, so maybe something has
changed in the last few versions.  However, when I disable,
(possibly) uninstall, and then delete the /www/sites/all/modules/XX
module folder, in 5.7, the module is not being removed from the list
at /admin/build/modules.  In some cases, the modules are marked
"(missing)" in red, in other case not.  Regardless, they're not going
away, but in my memory they should be.

Any thoughts on what I might do to completely remove modules?

Brian