[support] Is there a CCK field that allows cumilative addition of data?

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Wed Apr 23 13:31:44 UTC 2008

I want to enable a "School" section to my nodeprofiles.

Users would see on the submit page something like this:

Country:
State:
School Name:

When they submit and go to edit the page the next time:

Country:___________
School Name: ____________

Current Schools:
Wilson High School, California, USA [remove]

Ultimately, a user may have 5 or 6 schools listed and can add and remove them at will.

I seem to recall seeing a module a year ago for 5.x that allowed you to remove or add from a select list into a box on the right hand side, similar to what you get for configuring Windows toolbars, etc. That's almost what I need, though it would be for free text, not select list.

It seems such a basic requirement. It's a sort of "favorites" functionality where a list of data can be expanded or reduced. Does anything similar exist to anyone's knowledge?

Thanks

Neil