[support] Cron Unable to Access Database

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 04:02:16 UTC 2008

Just to add, in case you wonder why lynx or wget or curl but not php,
notice what the Handbook says in http://drupal.org/cron, in the
paragraph starting with "Note that it is essential to access cron.php
using a browser". A domain name and not a file path must be specified,
so that Drupal can figure out which site's database to access.