[support] Weird mysql error when creating new forum

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Apr 25 05:19:25 UTC 2008

Drupallers,

When trying to create a new forum, I get this error:

user warning: Duplicate entry '10' for key 1 query: INSERT INTO term_data
> (tid, name, description, vid, weight) VALUES (10, 'Sellers Forum', '', 4, 0)
> in /home/cmp/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.

Why is  Drupal trying to run a query to insert info data into the term_data
table?

I'm adding the forum at: example.com/en/admin/content/forum/add/forum (the
"en" is for English, I'm using translation module).

As usual, any help would be appreciated!

Shai