[support] moving site from Drupal 6 to 5 (reverse upgrade)

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:54:11 UTC 2008

Yes, for views, but we still haven't seen a cck beta.  And its still the
beta of a rewrite and not a port.  May is upon us, and actually quick
releases of betas aren't a really good sign of stability, just that the
developers are being very responsive.   No offense intented to any of
the views maintainers, they do a bang up job.

Also IMHO new site launches need stability over features, I'd always
think twice before using beta's in a new site launch.

Anyway just my own opinion, others should feel free to say, "Im using
6.x views on my production site without troubles....." or something like
that.

Dave