[support] tinymce: blockcode and comment

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:48:17 UTC 2008

There aren't many easy answers to this that I'm aware of.  Theoretically
you could write a TinyMCE plugin that puts in the markup that you want,
but that may be more than it's worth to you.

Frankly I find it easier to just disable the TinyMCE editor when I'm
pasting in code. (you can configure tinymce to allow you to disable the
editor on the fly).

You'll need to be carefult hat you haven't configured tinymce to filter
out code tags.