[support] Search Problem in d5

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:56:07 UTC 2008

We imported a large set of files via the import_html module and made
them all book nodes. What we actually did was import them into a local
install, and then we ran a PHP script to massage the imported data (to
make some adjustments and corrections, some of which we did on the
body field of the records in node_revisions). Then I uploaded that DB
to the web server, and clicked "Re-index site" and now 100% has been
indexed.

When I run a search for "Hull" however, I get 7 results, which is very
nice, but node 21206 has that word--twice in fact, yet it doesn't
appear in the results list. Node 10037 and 23089 do show up in the
results, so nodes both before and after the 'missing' one are working.

I am using the standard search facility. I didn't adjust the default
settings of 3 for "Minimum word length to index:" and "Simple CJK
handling" is checked.

Any ideas how I can debug this?

Thanks!