[support] Ubercart / Node Import Help Required

Naresh Vajawat nareshvaj at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 07:08:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have installed ubercart version 1.3 , Drupal 5.9 and node import 1.6. I am able to uplaod the products via a CSV file. But I am not able to attach images to the products.I had the images in the files nad files/images folders but both didn't help.

I get an error "undefined finfo_open() in content.inc at line 267,

I am not sure how to resolve this issue.

My basic aim is to have the ability to load products along with the images using a file import. Text content is being imported but not the images.

Kindly advice as to how we can attak the issue .

Thanks in Advance.
Naresh