[support] Users can't access content

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Dec 1 13:16:36 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was using the "taxonomy access" module but I decided that it doesn't
do what I want, so got rid of it. That is to say, I didn't delete the
categories, but I set them to not be used for "Pages".

Here is my problem: Some pages are now inaccessible to anonymous users.
When you go to the page you get an access denied error. I'm getting
stressed about this because my users are mad and they want to show their
pages to other people.

I have gone to the regular permissions page (admin/user/access) and
under "node module" the permission "access content" is activated for
anonymous users.

I don't know what to do and I was hoping someone here had an idea. I'm
using Drupal 5 btw.

I would welcome any help.

Daniel.