[support] Users can't access content

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Dec 1 14:15:14 UTC 2008

Hmm... it doesn't seem to help.

Maybe I have the wrong permissions set in the access control page
(admin/user/access) but I don't think I do. Under "node module" I have
the "access content" permission set for anonymous users. That's all I
need, right? All the other permissions in this section are "administer"
this, "create" that, and "edit" the other.

Is there some other permission I should check?

Is it possible that the Drupal cache is acting up? I see five cache*
tables in the database (cache, cache_filter, cache_menu, cache_page,
cache_views). Is it safe to delete everything from these tables? Might
that help?

Daniel.