[support] College Website Migrating to Drupal

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:11:06 UTC 2008

Many schools, including ours use Yale's Central Authentication Services
(CAS) server to provide single sign-on between drupal sites and moodle
sites.  There is a CAS module that can help but you'd still need to
implement a CAS server.  Current versions of Moodle support CAS out of
the box IIRC.

Dave