[support] Need a module for user blocking other user.

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:25:25 UTC 2008

I'm not sure if a module already exists to do this, but regarding the "extra
load" whether you use an existing module or code your own, it is going to
have to hit the database.

If you do end up needing to code this, it should be pretty straightforward.
A table to hold users ignore preferences, and probably a db_rewrite_sql to
make sure that node queries don't retrieve results authored by users who are
in the current user's ignore list.

Actually, just googled "Drupal ignore module" and this came up:
http://drupal.org/project/ignore_user
Looks like what you want