[support] Permissions problem: edit page content

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Dec 2 19:30:53 UTC 2008

Jonathan Hedstrom wrote:
> Daniel Carrera wrote:
>> What are input filters?
>>
> If the "site developers" don't have, for example, permission to use the
> full HTML, and the pages in question are written in full HTML, they
> won't be able to edit them.

Ah, thanks.

Anyways, the input filters were not the problem. I don't know what the
problem was, but whatever it is, it's gone now. This is what I did:

1. I ran "rebuild permissions" again. This broke the permissions and
made the "access denied" error come back.

2. But no worries, I implemented Victor's solution again. I cleared
node_access and inserted the one row Victor said.

Then, like magic, all the permissions seem to work right.

Cheers,
Daniel.