[support] Can't edit nodes (clicking 'save' just redisplays edit page)

Bo Laurent bo at bolaurent.com
Wed Dec 3 16:13:50 UTC 2008

I am running a newly installed D6.6. Suddenly, and suddenly I can't edit any
nodes. I am running as admin (user 1). When I click edit, I see the edit
screen, but when I click save, the edit screen is merely redisplayed.
I've tried disabling YUI wysiwyg editor, to no avail. I tried different
browsers, to no avail. I tried logging out and back in, and I tried emptying
the sessions table. I installed devel module, but still wasn't able to
discern the cause of the problem.

Any advice about what might be happening?

Thanks,

Bo